Terms and Conditions for Courses
For AIM terms and conditions, please choose your type of enrolment:
- The day after enrolment in a program or qualification, a Notification of Enrolment and an Invoice will be provided. The notification lists the program or qualification commencement date, location and last date to cancel or transfer the enrolment.
Invoicing and Payment
- Fees must be paid on enrolment.
- If an approved Purchase Order is provided, an invoice will be issued by AIM for open program enrolments and must be paid no later than 14 days following the date of the invoice. If the fees have not been paid within 14 days an enrolment may be cancelled. An enrolled participant will be notified prior to this occurring.
- Enrolments made within 14 days of the first attendance day will only be accepted with payment.
- Payment can be made via electronic funds transfer, credit card or bank draft.
- Where materials (i.e. textbooks and courseware) are issued as part of program preparation this will not occur unless the fees have been paid.
Cancellations, Refund Policy, Transfers to Alternate Programs
Notifications of cancellations, refunds and requests for transfers must be made in writing.
More than 10 working days from program commencement
In the event of a cancellation the Institute will refund the fees paid in full if AIM is advised in writing of a cancellation more than 10
working days prior to the program commencement date.
10 working days or less from program commencement
In the event of notification of a cancellation 10 working days or less before the program commencement date fees paid will not be refunded or allocated to another program. AIM cannot accept responsibility for changes to work commitments or personal circumstances within this 10 working day period.
Requests for transfers to alternate programs can be arranged if AIM is advised in writing more than 10 working days prior to the program commencement date and there is availability on the selected program. One transfer will be accepted without charge where AIM has been notified in writing at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled commencement date. All subsequent transfers will attract an administration charge of $55.00 (incl. GST).
Qualifications - Cancellations
If a participant fails to attend a program that forms part of a qualification or fails to provide AIM with the required 10 days' notice of transfer, a fee will be charged before a transfer to another program will be allowed. This fee will equal 50% of the short course fee for this program.
A partial refund of fees paid may be available in the event of cancellation of a qualification subject to when the written notification of cancellation was received and the number of programs within the qualification already completed.
Non Attendance (No Show)
If a participant fails to attend a program, program fees will not be refunded or allocated to another program.
Requests for substitutions are to be made in writing and can bemade at any time up to 2 working days before the program commencement date.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Advertised prices are GST inclusive. The portion of the program or qualification fee attributable to the education component is GST free, however in accordance with GST legislation AIM is required to charge GST on the portion of the program that relates to catering. Tax invoices that comply with GST legislation will be issued for all enrolments. The amount of GST will be separately identified on all tax invoices.
AIM reserves the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule programs due to low enrolments or unforeseen circumstances. Where a fee refund is due to a participant such refund will be processed within thirty days.
The information provided by AIM was correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change. AIM reserves the right to change programs fees, dates, content, speakers or method of presentation at its discretion.
AIM reserves the right to video and/or audio record learning sessions for quality assurance purposes and to support students.
AIM does not sell or rent its Member, client or participant details to other organisations. The information on the enrolment form is for the purposes of processing registrations, creating and maintaining student records, keeping Members, clients and participants informed of upcoming events and products and to assist the Institute in improving its services.
Policies and Forms
The following policies and forms relating to AIM training are available to download:
Registration and Fees
- All bookings received are considered firm bookings
- Event fees are payable in advance
AIM does not issue refunds or credits for Event Bookings. If you are unable to attend, a substitute is welcome in your place - please call 1300 992 895 or email email@example.com.
Event dates, times, location, speakers, content and fees are occasionally subject to change. Should the need for such changes occur AIM will make every effort to inform attendees prior to the event.